I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of CNC LOGISTIC SRL, with Headquarters: Str. Primaverii no. 8, ap. 131, Cluj-Napoca, Jud. CLUJ; Working point: Str. Joszef Atilla no. 51, Cluj-Napoca, Jud. CLUJ, as a data operator.
This document has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data collected by using the website www.cnclogistic.ro (“Site”)
II. Categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the Site, CNC LOGISTIC will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact pages, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor to the Site, CNC LOGISTIC processes your personal data as follows:
- to contact us – respectively for your subsequent contact by phone to the number provided in the form through the Site, by filling in the form on the Contact page
Legal base: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose (ticking the box mentioned above) will result in you having to contact us by means other than the contact form, respectively by email or phone.
IV. The length of time we process your data
Generally, CNC LOGISTIC will process your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above. Your personal data provided through the forms mentioned above will remain in our system for a period of up to 5 years from the moment you contact us through the site, being protected by applying the GDPR policy implemented within CNC LOGISTIC company.
If you later become our customer, your personal data will be received separately, as a CNC LOGISTIC customer.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, CNC LOGISTIC may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support CNC LOGISTIC in carrying out the activity through the Site (eg IT service providers), or to central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- for maintaining, customizing and improving the Site and the services provided through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing user safety features;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to CNC LOGISTIC will not be transferred outside Romania
VII. The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by CNC LOGISTIC, according to those described in this document;
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from CNC LOGISTIC regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as the way the data is processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by CNC LOGISTIC of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under which the controller is located.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, CNC LOGISTIC will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by CNC LOGISTIC to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed in the legitimate interest of CNC LOGISTIC or in the public interest, unless CNC LOGISTIC can prove that he has reasons legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or -a significant measure;
- the right to apply to the National Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or to the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: email@example.com.
This website uses only cookies to ensure the functionality of the English version of the site. You can disable cookies in your browser, for more information on how to use these files, please access the following link: https://cnclogistic.ro/en/cookie-policy/